Monday, September 13, 2010

About Me

With this being the first blog post I thought I would tell everyone a little about myself. I am a freshman here at Wright State, I want to become a nurse practiotioner. I love my family and friends. I have the best friends anyone could have. I have a passion for music, if I had a choice between being blind or deaf, I would choose blind because music is my way of relaxing and venting. I like a variety of music, country, hip-hop, rap, classical, classic rock, and rock. I am not a big screamo fan at all. My favorite band right now is Avenged Sevenfold (R.I.P. Rev). Music is my escape as well as my friends. My friends have shaped me to who I am today and I love who I am. I had some friends back in middle school that were not good people and once I got into High School I realized that is not the crowd I want to be associated with. My boyfriend has also helped me through everything and I love him for that. I love football and baseball, I love arguing with guys on sports related subjects because they under estimate my knowledge. I love shopping like very other girl too. Mainly music is what life sounds like and I am following my own beat in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment